The Student Portal allows you to access the features:
- myClass (access to Study Material)
- Experiential Learning
Follow the below instructions in order to register successfully on the Student Portal:
Read and agree to the terms and conditions below (NB: NOTICE TO STUDENT PORTABLE ACCESS) to request a login.
Click on AGREE AND LOGIN and you will be directed through to the Student Portal
Sign in using your INTEC Student number eg. firstname.lastname@example.org then click next.
Enter this default password: Educate2020 then click on sign in.
Verify your account by authenticating the following: Your phone number, Your email address, Security question
Once the above is done please click on Finish.
NB: NOTICE TO STUDENT PORTABLE ACCESS – Please read and agree to the terms and conditions below to request login.
1. All students are hereby notified that INTEC (Pty) Ltd will be providing access to student information/study material via the Student Portal.
2. Only Students who are registered with INTEC (Pty) Ltd are allowed access to the study material and information on the aforesaid Student Portal for the year in which the student is registered with INTEC (Pty) Ltd.
3. Student’s attention is drawn to the following conditions on the use of such information on the Student Portal: –
a) The information published therein is the sole property of INTEC (Pty) Ltd and all and any copyright in such material and all intellectual property (IP) and other information and/or material published on such Student Portal falls within the Copyright Act 98 of 1978. Accordingly, any use or dissemination of such material and/or information without the express written consent of INTEC (Pty) Ltd is an offence in terms of the aforesaid act and in terms of the trademarks registered by INTEC (Pty) Ltd.
b) Students are accordingly advised that no distribution of information and/or study material on such Student Portal may take place either electronically, through mechanical reproduction, by photocopying, email, downloading of data on flash drives/ hard drives and/or, by any other means whatsoever. If a Student/s is found to have disseminated such material and/or distributed, whether directly or indirectly, to any persons not entitled to receive such information, will be prosecuted by INTEC (Pty) Ltd in terms of its disciplinary code as well as in terms of the relevant Act in terms of which such materials are protected.
4. For the avoidance of doubt: –
i) The information published on the Student Portal is only available to students who are currently registered with INTEC (Pty) Ltd.
ii) INTEC (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to withdraw such access to the Student Portal for any student for any reason whatsoever. The withdrawal of such access shall be in INTEC (Pty) Ltd’s sole discretion.
5. It is recorded that access to this material and/or information is provided by INTEC (Pty) Ltd for the purpose and convenience of the INTEC (Pty) Ltd students. INTEC (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this provision at any time without notice to any person.
6. In the event of the abuse of this information and/or use of the Student Portal and/or a breach of any of the provisions contained herein, INTEC (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to restrict, including but not limited to, refuse access to particular students/ all students to such particular site and in addition to take such steps that are necessary to resolve the issue and/or prosecute the issue further.
7. The student will only have access to the Student Portal as long as their fees are paid up to date. Access to the Student Portal will be denied /revoked to any student in arrears with their fees at any point.
8. Student’s access is for the duration of registration for that particular programme/course and the student undertakes that it shall destroy all copies in his/her possession once such registration terminates. By using the Student Portal, the student agrees to and acknowledges all the terms and conditions contained herein and by using the Student Portal warrants that they understand and have familiarised themselves with the terms and conditions contained herein.
9. Any relaxation of any of these terms and conditions contained herein, shall not be construed as a waiver of INTEC (Pty) Ltd, all of INTEC (Pty) Ltd rights remain fully reserved herein.